1. Adjust oven rack to middle-lower rack. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pudding mix, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, honey, bourbon, and vanilla extract. Set bowls aside.
3. In the large bowl of an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together oil and sugar until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy.
4. Lower mixer speed; beat in one third of the flour mixture, followed by half the liquid mixture. Beat in remaining flour and liquid mixtures until just combined.
5. Pour half the batter into the prepared pan. Smooth the top. Sprinkle evenly with filling. Pour remaining batter over filling. Gently tap the pan on the counter to settle the batter. Bake for 50–60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean with a few moist crumbs.
6. Allow cake to cool 10 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack. Allow cake to cool two hours. Transfer to cake plate.