1. In a large mixer bowl, combine two to three cups of flour, flaxseed, yeast, sugar, and salt; mix well.
2. In a medium-sized pot, heat zucchini, water, soy milk, and oil until warm. Add to flour mixture.
3. Add applesauce, eggs, and dough enhancer, if desired. Blend mixture at low speed until moistened; beat three minutes at medium speed until smooth.
4. Gradually stir in remaining flour to make a soft dough.
5. Cover bowl and let rise in a warm place until light and doubled, about one and a half hours.
6. Punch down dough. Divide into four parts. Divide each part into seven to eight pieces.
7. Shape each piece into a smooth ball. Place in baking pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper.
8. Cover; let rise in a warm place until double, about 45 minutes.
9. Preheat oven (do this 15 minutes before the end of the rising time) to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
10. Sprinkle rolls with cinnamon and sugar, if desired.
11. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans and let cool.
To make packed, blended zucchini, peel five medium zucchini. Place in food processor with knife attachment and process until very fine. This will yield two cups of packed, blended zucchini. You can use just one and a half cups and freeze the rest for a vegetable soup.