1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Combine all crumble ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until combined and set aside.
3. Place vinegar in a measuring cup. Add the coconut milk until it measures one cup. Stir mixture and allow to sit for five minutes while it curdles and thickens.
4. Meanwhile, measure the remaining pie ingredients into a large mixing bowl, adding the curdled coconut milk mixture last. Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth. Divide evenly between the graham cracker pie shells.
5. Bake for 45 minutes until the centers are slightly set. Remove from the oven and sprinkle each pie with half of the crumb topping. Return pies to oven and bake uncovered for an additional 15–20 minutes or until centers are set.