1. Blend all marinade ingredients in the food processor fitted with the knife attachment.
2. Place turkey in a roasting pan. Pour marinade on top, smothering it completely. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight (the longer it marinates, the more the flavor penetrates).
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
4. Remove roast from fridge, cover with a piece of Gefen Parchment Paper, and tightly seal the pan with aluminum foil. Bake for two hours, or until ready (if you like it rare, bake for one and a half hours). Uncover, baste, and roast for five more minutes.
5. Remove pan from oven, recover with parchment paper and foil, and let sit for at least half an hour. Cool completely before slicing.