1. Combine the ingredients for the meat filling. Mix well.
2. Place all ingredients for the sauce in a large sauté pan. Cover and cook on low heat.
3. Prepare an oiled baking sheet and two shallow plates, one with beaten egg and one with flour or matzo meal.
4. Place some filling onto a chicken cutlet. Roll up and place on the prepared pan. Continue with remaining chicken pieces.
5. Dip the filled chicken in egg, then in matzo meal.
6. Fry briefly in hot oil over medium-high heat, then transfer to the pot with the sauce.
7. Continue to cook for about another hour.
8. Serve warm with lemon slices and celery leaves.