1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line a large baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and spray lightly with oil spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, turkey, 1/3 cup panko crumbs, soy milk, and eggs. Mix together well.
3. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the knife attachment, place the parsley, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper, olive oil, and walnut pieces. Process until the mixture is finely chopped. Add to the meat mixture in the bowl. Mix until well combined.
4. Place the remaining one cup of panko crumbs on a large plate. Roll the meat mixture into medium-sized balls and roll in the panko to fully coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet, slightly apart. Spray balls well with cooking spray.
5. Gently press a pretzel stick into the center of each meatball, taking care that it is straight. Carefully place tray in oven and bake for 25–30 minutes, or until done. Don’t overbake or the meatballs will dry out.