1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season chicken breast with pepper and salt. Heat oil in sauté pan on medium heat and brown chicken breast on both sides. Then set aside.
3. In the small bowl, mix tomato paste and water. Brush tomato paste evenly all around each chicken breast. In a pan or separate bowl, place Gefen Mediterranean Nut Crumbs and dredge each chicken breast. Place crusted chicken breast on a sheet pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Roast chicken breast for 12 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In the blender, combine preserved lemon, garlic, shallot, white wine vinegar, rice vinegar, canola oil, olive oil, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper to taste. Blend until ingredients emulsify.
5. Serve vinaigrette with Gefen Mediterranean Nut Crumbs crusted chicken and your favorite roasted vegetables.