1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, line a metal baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine corn, peppers, and zucchini with one tablespoon olive oil. Bake 10–15 minutes until softened and turning golden.
3. Turn on the broiler and broil until veggies begin to char lightly. You can also just sauté everything in a pan on your stovetop or use leftover grilled veggies if you happen to have. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Meanwhile combine the spice mixture ingredients.
5. Add black beans to cooled veggies and sprinkle with seasoning. You can keep this mixture in the fridge until you’re ready to put your salad together.