1. Marinate the salmon in the teriyaki sauce for a half-hour or overnight.
2. Combine the white and black sesame seeds in a bowl and coat the salmon cubes in seeds. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the cubes for about three minutes on each side or until the salmon is almost opaque. Remove to a paper towel and let cool.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the eggplant: Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Toss the eggplant with the olive oil and soy sauce and arrange on a lined baking sheet. Roast for about 20 minutes or until the edges are browning.
4. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
5. To serve, arrange spinach leaves and arugula on plates. Add the roasted eggplant, the sesame salmon cubes, dates, and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with dressing and serve.