1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a kitchen towel, drain the excess liquid from the riced cauliflower.
2. Add the cauliflower and the rest of the ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
3. Scoop the batter onto a baking tray lined with Gefen Parchment Paper and press down to create the shape of a thin crust. You can make smaller mini pizzas too!
4. Bake for 30 minutes, then allow to cool for a few minutes before topping with your favorite sauces and cheeses.
5. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted. Use a spatula and carefully remove the pizzas from the parchment paper.