1. Mix half of the chocolate cookie crumbs with the butter.
2. Press on bottom of small, clear dessert cups with a stand. Place in fridge or freezer.
3. Place cooking cream, lemon juice, vanilla pudding, sugar, and cheese in the mixer. Mix until it becomes a soft cream.
4. Pour on top of crumbs.
5. Drizzle caramel topping on top of cheese.
6. Sprinkle remainder of crumbs on top. Drizzle more caramel topping on top, if desired.
7. Place in freezer until using. If using that day, refrigerate for a few hours prior to serving.
Variations: Use chocolate sandwich cookies for the bottom crumbs and vanilla sandwich cookies for the top for a dramatic presentation. I often buy the duplex crème cookies and separate the dark and light cookies before crushing. Also, for a lower-fat version substitute 9% or 15% cooking cream for the heavy cream.