1. To prepare the mixed berry gelee, first reserve eight strawberries from the bag.
2. Add remaining thawed strawberries and thawed blueberries to the jar of a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. You should have about two cups puree (or slightly more).
3. Place strawberry/blueberry puree into a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Stir in strawberry jel powder.
4. Divide mixture between four dessert glasses. Refrigerate until set (this will only take a few minutes in small dessert glasses, but a couple of hours in one large dish).
5. Meanwhile, dice reserved strawberries. Top gelees with chopped strawberries and fresh blueberries or pomegranate seeds. Keep refrigerated until completely chilled and ready to serve.