1. Mix the yeast, water and two tablespoons sugar together and wait till it doubles in size.
2. In a seperate bowl add the flour, sugar, oil, honey and eggs.
3. When the yeast has doubled in size add it to the flour mixture and mix till the yeast is three-fourths of the way incorperated into the dough.
4. Add the salt and mix it all together till you have a nice ball of dough. If the the dough is too sticky add some more flour till you get the right consistency.
5. Put the dough in a warm place and let it rise for two hours, then punch the dough down and let it rise for another hour. At this point preheat your oven to 170 degrees Fahrenheit for the last part of the dough rising.
6. Cut the dough into three equal parts. Then, working with one dough at a time, cut it into three equal parts and roll each piece till you have three long strips.
7. Braid the challah and put it in your pan. Repeat with the other two doughs.
8. Egg the challah and put on any toppings that you like. Put the challah in the oven that has been preheated to 170 degrees Fahrenheit and let it rise for another 30–45 minutes.
9. Then turn the oven on to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and let the challah slow bake until it’s brown and crispy. Usually about an hour but time varies with each oven. Enjoy!!!