1. Place just enough oil on the bottom of a 4-quart pot or Dutch oven.
2. Heat oil on high.
3. Season flour with paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
4. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour. Sear chicken in hot oil until browned on all sides, then remove from pot with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl.
5. Reduce heat to medium and fry onion until translucent.
6. Add tomato soup, coconut milk, curry powder, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper.
7. Blend well, bring to a boil, and adjust seasoning to taste.
8. Add chicken, stir well and reduce heat to simmer.
9. Cover pot, cook for 1 to 1 and 1/4 hours stirring occasionally.
10. After one hour, taste chicken for doneness (should be soft). Drizzle lime juice over the chicken and serve over basmati or jasmine rice.