1. Line a nine x 13-inch baking dish or cookie sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Microwave caramel about five seconds, until it reaches a honey-like consistency. Stir in hazelnut butter and set aside.
3. Break chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Set cook time to two minutes and start the microwave. Remove bowl and stir every 15 to 20 seconds to help evenly distribute the heat.
4. When the chocolate is mostly melted but with a few pieces remaining, stop microwaving and stir until completely melted.
5. Gently stir in potato sticks, if using, and spread out to desired thickness in prepared dish.
6. Drizzle vertical lines of caramel sauce and swirl around using a toothpick or knife.
7. Sprinkle with almonds and sea salt and allow to cool completely and harden (this will take about 10 minutes in the freezer). Break into pieces and enjoy!
Want a five-star ice cream experience? Stir together some extra caramel sauce and hazelnut butter. Swirl it into vanilla ice cream along with a pinch of sea salt flakes, and top it all off with small pieces of this delicious bark.