1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the chicken breast into thin, small cubes. Place into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Shake on top half of the flour and toss to coat the chicken. Use more flour or starch to fully coat each piece. Spread the chicken out evenly into the pan.
2. Place the broccoli florets over the top of the chicken. If they are big, cut them a bit smaller.
3. Mix together the sauce ingredients and pour evenly over the chicken and broccoli. Don’t mix. Tilt the pan to be sure it’s all covered in sauce.
4. Cover the pan tightly and bake 50 minutes.
5. Serve with baked jasmine rice.