1. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place flour and spices into a resealable bag. Using a fork, beat eggs in a medium bowl; stir in hot sauce and mustard.
3. Place drumsticks into bag of flour mixture; shake to coat chicken. Dip each drumstick into egg mixture, then shake in flour mixture again.
4. Place drumsticks onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle one tablespoon melted margarine over each drumstick (it’s okay if it runs down the sides). Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Bake chicken on center rack for 45–50 minutes, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.