1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (190 degrees Celsius).
Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper. Slit each hot dog up to half an inch (one centimeter) of the edge, taking care not to cut it all the way through.
3. Combine the sweet chili sauce, mustard, and honey in a small bowl. Slice the smoked turkey breast in half lengthwise. Set half of it aside. Dice the rest finely and place in a separate bowl.
4. Measure three tablespoons of the sauce mixture into the diced turkey breast and toss to coat evenly. Stuff each hot dog with the smoked turkey breast mixture.
5. Take each remaining half slice of smoked turkey breast and smear with sauce. Fold lengthwise (so it looks narrower). Wrap a folded piece of smoked turkey breast around each hot dog.
6. Slice each puff pastry square into two triangles. Smear the dough with some of the remaining sauce. Lay the stuffed and wrapped hot dog in the center of a puff pastry triangle. Neatly and tightly wrap the dough over the folded turkey breast (try to cover the turkey breast completely), like a croissant.
7. Smear each party dog with remaining sauce, then place on the prepare baking sheet. Bake for 15–20 minutes, until golden.