1. Wash peas. Trim ends. Cook in a small amount of boiling water, uncovered, for three minutes. Drain; set aside and keep warm.
2. Combine mayonnaise, wine, and mustard in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions, leaving out the salt.
4. Lightly coat a large frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high flame. Add onion and sauté two to three minutes until tender.
5. Add peas, Dijon sauce, pasta, and peppers. Cook, stirring constantly, two to three minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve hot.