1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Place pizza crust on prepared baking sheet. Using a spoon cover the pizza crust with a thin layer of fried onions. Sprinkle on the sliced pastrami to cover the entire surface.
3. In a one-pound container, add the honey and pomegranate juice and cover the container with a lid. Shake it around until it is combined.
4. Using a spoon, drizzle the pomegranate honey mixture over the pizza. Place in oven on middle rack for 10–15 minutes, depending on how well done you like it.
5. Remove from oven and garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve.
This recipe is best made fresh. To make on Yom Tov when your oven temperature is lower, up the baking time to 25 – 30 minutes.
The recipe does not freeze well but can be rewarmed on a blech or griddle.