1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt chocolate and soy milk for the second layer in microwave or on top of a double broiler.
2. Meanwhile, beat together the ingredients for first layer. Combine one container of cream cheese, peanut butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 beaten egg, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. Spread layer on prepared graham cracker crust.
3. To prepare second layer, beat the melted chocolate/soy milk mixture with remaining sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, and eggs. Spread gently on top of peanut butter layer.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until center is lightly set. Do not overbake. Let cool until it reaches room temperature.
5. Sprinkle peanuts on top of cheesecake. Chill for at least six hours before serving.