1. Slice the squash lengthwise, with peel. Slice the mushrooms, and then the peppers lengthwise into strips. Slice and dice the eggplant into medium sized pieces. Place sliced vegetables on a greased cookie sheet.
2. Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pour mixture over vegetables.
3. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
4. Cook the pasta, rinse, and let stand.
5. Combine the dressing ingredients in a hand blender or place in a container and shake well. Combine vegetables and pasta.
6. Bake, covered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Pour the dressing over the pasta-vegetable mixture., and serve.