1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Whisk oil, honey, mustard and lemon in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
3. Combine pistachios and Panko crumbs in a large Ziploc bag. Crush mixture with a rolling pin.
4. Rinse and pat the salmon fillets dry. Season with spices, then toss the salmon in the honey-mustard mixture.
5. Place one fillet at a time into the crumb mixture. Shake well until completely coated. Lay on a Gefen Parchment-lined cookie sheet.
6. Lightly drizzle honey over the coated salmon.
7. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.