1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. Combine with flour, then add remaining ingredients. Knead until smooth. Set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
3. Divide dough into 12 even parts. With floured hands, form each part into a smooth ball. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
4. On a well-floured surface, roll out each ball gently to seven inches in diameter. (Do not crease or stretch dough.)
5. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for five to seven minutes on one side, and two minutes on the other side, or until the dough is lightly browned.