1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. To the bowl of a food processor, with the S blade attached, add the shallot, parsley and garlic and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add the ground beef, cumin, allspice, salt and pepper and mix until incorporated.
3. Brush two Gefen Parchment lined baking sheets with olive oil and place the laffa in the center. Spread the hummus out onto each of the laffas and top with the ground beef, crumbling it all around the dough.
4. Bake the laffas for 10 minutes, then sprinkle the pine nuts over the top. Continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes. until the laffa is crispy and the meat has browned. Transfer the laffas to a rack until ready to serve (otherwise the juices of the meat will make the crust soggy).
5. When ready to serve, drizzle with tahini paste and top with sumac onions (see below) and parsley.