1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place the chickens in a large roasting pan, season generously with salt and pepper, and slowly stuff each cavity with the rice mixture. (I find that I can fit more stuffing in when I work more slowly.)
3. Tie the legs with kitchen twine.
4. Pour the honey and pomegranate molasses over the chicken and massage into the skin.
5. Transfer the remaining rice to a cooking bag and add one cup water. Seal the bag and poke one or two holes to let out the air.
6. Place the bag in the roasting pan next to the chickens. Bake uncovered at 400°F for 45 minutes (the top should be nicely browned).
7. Reduce heat to 350°F, cover, and bake for an additional two and a half to three hours.
8. Carve the chickens and serve alongside the rice.