1. Sprinkle a single layer of pomegranate seeds into eight muffin holders.
2. Add the melted dark chocolate to a piping bag or plastic bag. Snip off the end so a small stream of chocolate can come out.
3. Pipe a tight crisscross pattern of chocolate across the pomegranate seeds. Add another layer of pomegranate seeds, then more chocolate, and then the last layer of pomegranate seeds.
4. Finish with a pinch of salt on each.
5. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. After removing from the fridge, serve immediately.