1. Place a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the leeks. Sauté for about 15 minutes over medium heat until soft.
2. Add two tablespoons brown sugar and allow to caramelize for another five minutes. Set the leeks aside.
3. Mix together pomegranate molasses and add two tablespoons of brown sugar and one tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
4. Brush about half the sauce on top of salmon fillets. Cook the salmon at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, brush the remaining glaze over the salmon, top with the leeks, and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and serve.
If you do not have access to premade molasses, mix together two cups of pomegranate, 1/4 cup of sugar, and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Simmer for about 30 minutes and cool until thick.