1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Lightly grease or line a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Place the orange slices down the center of the baking sheet. Lay the chicken on top and arrange the lemon slices over the chicken. Spread the cauliflower along one side of the chicken.
3. Drizzle the chicken and cauliflower with two tablespoons olive oil, kosher salt, and black pepper. Toss the cauliflower to coat.
4. Combine pomegranate juice, honey, lemon and lime juice, and soy sauce with a bit more salt and pepper to taste and pour over the chicken and cauliflower. Cover the baking sheet with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the oven. Spread asparagus on the second side of the chicken. Drizzle with remaining one tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with additional kosher salt and pepper. Toss both cauliflower and asparagus to coat with pan juices.
6. Baste the chicken and return the pan to the oven. Bake for an additional 30–45 minutes, uncovered.