1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit convection (475 degrees if you don’t have a convection oven).
2. Remove chicken from marinade and place in baking dish (preferably with low edges). Place marinade into a pot and boil at medium heat for at least 30 minutes.
3. Mix together lemon zest, pomegranate seeds, oil and mint. Stuff under the skin of the chicken. Bake for 20 minutes, until nicely browned.
4. Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit convection (or 375 degrees) and bake for another 20 minutes. Always use a meat thermometer to check if chicken is cooked through.
5. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint. Serve reduced marinade alongside chicken.