1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Place potatoes and onion in a ziplock bag. Add oil, onion soup mix, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, and rosemary. Add chicken broth. Mush together so it’s all combined and the potatoes are evenly coated.
3. Toss the sliced salami in barbecue sauce.
4. Spray a round Pyrex dish with cooking spray. Arrange the potato slices in a circle in the pan, slightly overlapping the pieces, placing a slice of salami after every few potatoes. Sprinkle the top with chili lime seasoning, if desired.
5. Bake for 45 minutes to one hour.