1. Mix together the maple syrup and mustard. Pour half over the fish. Toss the fish in the sauce and set aside.
2. Add the mayonnaise into the remaining mixture of maple syrup and mustard. Mix and set aside as a dip.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray well with oil spray.
4. Place the pretzels into two zip-top bags. Seal well, then bang with a rolling pin to crush the pretzels.
5. Place a few fish sticks at a time into the bag of crushed pretzels. Shake the fish in the bag while also pressing down to fully coat the fish sticks. Remove and place on a baking sheet. Continue with the rest of the fish sticks.
6. Spray the tops well with oil spray. Bake for 25 minutes.