1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Place individual puff pastry squares onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Use a fork to poke holes in the puff pastry a quarter inch away from the edges to create a border. This will be the crust.
3. Poke a few more holes in the center of the puff pastry. Par-bake the squares for 15 minutes to give them a head start so they don’t get soggy.
4. Remove from the oven add base, toppings, and cheese.
5. Return to the oven and bake for another 30–35 minutes until pastry is golden and toppings are cooked. Serve hot and enjoy.