1. In a food processor, shred the purple sweet potato, beets, and onion.
2. Pour the mixture into a big bowl, and mix in the eggs, salt, pepper, and flour.
3. Pour some oil in a non-stick skillet, and when hot, drop large spoonfuls of batter into the oil. Cook until crispy on both sides, then drain on a paper towel.
4. Mix the pesto dressing ingredients together in a cup. Pour into a squeeze bottle for a nice effect.
5. Cook some eggs sunny side up style. Layer the latkes, arugula, eggs, and squeeze pesto drizzle on top. Enjoy!