1. Whisk together teriyaki sauce, General Tso sauce, sesame oil, and soy sauce in a bowl, set aside.
2. Heat a large saucepan or wok over high heat.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Add oil into the wok, and add in chicken in one layer. Cook on high heat about one minute and toss, cooking one minute more.
5. Toss in veggies, then add in sauce.
6. Stir or toss everything together, cooking about two minutes more, stirring occasionally until chicken is opaque throughout and vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve over rice, and top with your favorite things.