1. Soak rice noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes until al dente.
2. Whisk eggs and add a pinch of salt.
3. Coat pan with olive oil and add egg to frying pan to create an omelet. Remove from pan when egg is done. Set aside and cut into small pieces when cooled.
4. Add chicken and corn starch to a gallon size bag and shake until chicken is completely coated in corn starch.
5. Coat large frying pan with olive oil. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned on both sides. Don’t worry about it cooking through. You will be adding it back to the pan. Remove from pan and set aside.
6. Add olive oil to pan to coat. Saute scallions for 3 minutes.
7. Add peppers, bean sprouts and green papaya (optional). Saute a few minutes.
8. Add rice noodles, chicken, eggs and sauce.
9. Toss to coat and cook a few minutes more until chicken is cooked through. Serve topped with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro.