1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Prepare a Gefen Parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise with garlic, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt; add in chicken and mix to coat.
3. In a separate dish, combine coating ingredients. Place chicken pieces into coating mixture, pressing on all sides to adhere.
4. Using metal or presoaked wooden skewers, alternately slide on chicken and vegetables; place on prepared baking sheet. Spray kebabs generously with cooking spray, turning to coat all sides.
5. Bake 18 minutes, flipping kebabs over halfway through; broil an additional five minutes.
If your minhag is not to use walnuts during the Yamim Noraim, sub with almonds or leave out. Just be sure to include once walnuts are back on the menu, since they add great flavor!