1. If the chicken breasts aren’t thin, pound them with a meat tenderizer between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Spread each piece of chicken flat and fill with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the quinoa mixture. Fold each side inward to wrap the filling.
4. Using a piece of kitchen twine about 6 to 7 inches long, carefully slide the twine under the chicken, and tie it around the cutlet as if you were wrapping a ribbon around a gift. Repeat with each of the pieces of chicken. Set aside any leftover quinoa.
5. In a large roasting pan, combine the orange juice and maple syrup. Add the chicken and orange slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Bake covered at 350°F for an hour and a half. Increase the heat to 400°F, uncover the pan, and continue baking for 15 minutes, or until the top is nicely browned and the juices have slightly caramelized.
7. Serve hot, alongside any remaining quinoa.