1. Slice your rack of lamb into individual steaks following the bone. (You can french the bone for a more elegant look, if desired.)
2. Sprinkle a nice coating of Gefen Pink Himalayan Salt and black pepper, coating all sides.
3. Chop some rosemary and rub it over the lamb.
4. Place your lamb in a hot skillet with two tablespoons of coconut oil for basting your steaks. Add in a stick of rosemary and let your lamb cook for three to four minutes on each side.
5. Let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.