2. Bring the steak to room temp. Generously season your steak with Tuscanini spices.
3. Heat up olive oil. In a cast iron skillet, place steak down and sear on both sides till a nice golden crust develops, approximately two to three minutes per side. Add rosemary and garlic halfway through and sear along with the steak.
Prepare the Gremolata
1. Place steak on a sheet pan along with the garlic and rosemary. Set the thermometer to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Place inside steak, and place steak in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Once the beeper goes off, take steak out and let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, combine parsley, pistachios, lemon zest, red onion, Maldon salt, and olive oil. Mix to combine and serve alongside or drizzled over the steak.