1. Have all your vegetables prepped and ready before you begin. Prepare a place where you will be rolling your spring rolls. I like to use a wooden cutting board lined with wax paper.
2. Choose a plate that is larger than the spring roll wrappers. Add six tablespoons of warm water to the plate.
3. Take one spring roll wrapper and place it into the water for 10 seconds. Flip and place into the water for another 10 seconds. The wrapper should now be pliable but still solid and not mushy.
4. Place wrapper on the cutting board. Add desired fruit/veggies across the center. It’s easier if you place them lower down on the wrapper. Fold the bottom of the wrapper tightly over the filling, fold in the sides tightly, then roll up, egg roll-style.
5. Repeat until all the filling is used up. Add water once there is too little in the plate (I added another couple tablespoons at one point).