1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Place diced eggplant onto one baking sheet and diced peppers onto another. Drizzle both the eggplant and the peppers generously with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
3. Place both baking sheets in the oven for 45 minutes to one hour, or until vegetables are soft and edges are browning. Be sure to toss vegetables once or twice during roasting for even browning. You may need to drizzle some additional olive oil on the eggplant during roasting, as the oil gets absorbed quickly. Switch baking sheets from the top rack to the bottom midway through the baking time.
4. When the vegetables are finished roasting, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Raise oven temperature to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius). Place frozen falafel balls onto a baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly crisped.
6. While falafel balls are crisping, toss roasted vegetables with fresh parsley, garlic, red wine vinegar, and the additional one and a half tablespoons olive oil.
7. Place two rectangular prebaked pizza crusts onto a serving platter. Spread a thin layer of chummus onto each crust. Top with roasted vegetables and falafel balls. Drizzle with techinah and sprinkle with some additional fresh chopped parsley. Slice into rectangles or triangles and serve immediately.