1. Finely chop or grind the salmon in a food processor on short pulses.
2. Mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the pine nuts, until a smooth mixture is formed.
3. Shape the mixture into round, flat patties and roll them in the pine nuts. Refrigerate for one hour.
4. Add olive oil to a non-stick pan and fry the patties for two minutes on each side until golden. Set aside.
5. Heat a pan on high heat and add the Galilee’s Delicacy Silan. Cook for 30–60 seconds, until the sauce has lightly caramelized. Add the white wine, pepper and parsley, and cook for another 30 seconds.
6. Add the patties to the pan and cook for one more minute until they shine. Serve immediately.