1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a Ziploc bag combine salmon, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and salt. Let marinate for 15-30 minutes.
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and bake salmon cubes for 12 minutes. If using sushi-grade salmon and you’d like to serve it raw, add two tablespoons rice vinegar as well.
4. Combine all dressing ingredients.
5. Spoon some of the dressing over the rice.
6. In different sections, top with salmon cubes, edamame, cucumber, avocado and mango. Drizzle more dressing over everything. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with julienned carrot.