1. When salmon is done (it may look slightly underbaked) remove the skin and discard. Place salmon in a bowl. Break apart with a fork and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, reset oven temperature to 350°F.
3. Combine all the ingredients for the filling (except the salmon) and mix very well until there are no lumps.
4. Once the salmon has cooled, press on the salmon and drain any juices that may have gathered. (It is important to drain it well so the salmon won’t be too watery.) Crumble between your fingers until there are no large chunks left. Add the salmon to the filling and mix until combined.
5. Pour filling mixture into the prepared crust and bake for half an hour.
6. Cut into wedges and serve.