1. Place the parsley and dill in a medium sized bowl. Roughly chop the pistachios and add to bowl. Add garlic, lemon zest and juice. Stir in 1/2 cup olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Line a sheet pan with Gefen Parchment Paper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Starting at one end of a salmon strip, fold it over to make the center “bud”. Keep wrapping the strip until you reach the end. Use a toothpick to hold it closed if necessary.
4. Repeat with all the strips.
5. Place on prepared pan and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup of the olive oil, add a generous grind of black pepper and salt. Roast for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool.
7. Serve each rosette on a bed of salsa. Serve warm or at room temperature.