Whole-sesame tahini is filled with vitamins and minerals and is the base for the popular techina that you are familiar with. It also has a wonderful deep flavor that reminds me a bit of peanut butter. Try it in this beautiful salsa that is sure to brighten any festive table.
Check out our complete collection of Rosh Hashanah recipes for mains, sides, soups, desserts, and more inspiration for the holiday.
Prepare the Salmon
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl or pan. Add the salmon and marinate for about half an hour.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
3. Transfer the fish to a greased baking pan and bake for 12 minutes or until just cooked through.
For the Salsa
1. Combine the diced mango and veggies. Add the lemon juice, garlic, and oil. Mix and let marinate for about half an hour, or up to 24 hours in advance.
1. When ready to serve, add the cilantro to the salsa. Spoon it over the fish and drizzle with raw, whole sesame tahini. Alternatively, place in cups with salsa on the bottom, then salmon, then the tahini.