1. Cook the pasta according to the packaging. Drain and set aside. Rinse the pan you used for the pasta.
2. Heat the oil on high heat and add the sliced onions. Add half a cup of water. Season.
3. Sauté for two minutes while making sure it doesn’t burn.
4. Add the zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Add another half cup of water, cover and cook on medium heat for four minutes. The tomatoes should release their juice, while the zucchini should stay slightly crunchy and the onions should become more tender.
5. Add the pasta in the pan and mix well. The pasta should absorb the remaining liquid.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Garnish with basil and pine nuts