1. Add yeast, salt, sugar, water and oil to a bowl. Add one cup of flour at a time and mix. You can knead the dough manually or using a mixer with dough kneading attachments. I knead the dough with a mixer for five minutes. Then I round the dough, cover it with a towel and leave it in a warm place for 30-60 minutes (the time depends on the temperature in the room and the activity of the yeast). The dough should double in size.
2. Mix the ingredients of meat filling and put aside.
3. When the dough has risen, divide it into 10 equal parts. Cover with a towel so that they do not dry out.
4. Spray the surface with oil, form a ball from dough, put a ball of meat in the center, close the edges of the dough, forming a round flat patty.
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry the doughnuts over moderate heat so that they do not burn outside. I fry for eight minutes: three minutes on each side, then another one minute on each side. Place the fried doughnuts on a paper towel so that excess oil will be absorbed.