1. Cook and drain noodles. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet toast sesame seeds over medium-low heat for two to three minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from skillet.
3. In same skillet, heat oil. Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Add broccoli, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Cook and stir for seven to 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, combine broth, wine, soy sauce and cornstarch. Blend well.
5. Add noodles and cornstarch mixture to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Stir in sesame seeds.